What is the need of time? Being a responsible human being and staying at home? Or acting as if isolation is a bullshit, not for me, my life my way and spreading the virus?
A very famous quote is “Prevention is better that Cure”. This is what we need to understand. We don’t have a vaccine for the novel Coronavirus (responsible for COVID-19), so we can’t get vaccinated and stay safe from it. We don’t have medicines to treat the disease. Scientists all around the world are working towards it, working to get any cure, working to fight the disease. Till then, there are few the need of the time that I have listed here.
1. Don’t panic: This is the much need of time. Symptoms of COVID-19 are similar to any other flu or seasonal influenza so don’t panic if you have sore throat and fever or any other sort of bacterial infection. Symptoms like fever, body ache can also be due to lack of sleep, exertion, emotional stress, etc. So, the key is, don’t pain. Not everyone can be tested for COVID-19 as of now, so watch your symptoms, stay strong, build your immunity, don’t take fever subsiding drugs, keep an eye on your body temperature. If the symptoms don’t get better in 1 week, meet a doctor and ask for the desired test.
When we have a common cold and cough (which is also a flu), we try to isolate ourselves from others, don’t we? We don’t go to our work or schools for few days. We wash hands frequently. We avoid touching our eyes and faces. We maintain distance from those who are healthy. Similar actions are the need of time.
- Don’t panic if you have flu like symptoms.
- Don’t if you are running short of hand sanitizers.
- Don’t panic if you can’t go out and have fun.
- Don’t panic if you are going financially weak.
2. Cooperation: Cooperate with the government agencies and healthcare workers and agencies. Listen to what they have to say. Don’t act smart as if we know better and everything. We might, but sometimes it’s better to be a fool and listen to others. The virus 🦠 is invisible, microscopic, so we have to listen to those who obviously know more than we do. Healthcare providers and scientists are working hard to get a solution so we must listen to whatever they say. This is the need of time.
3. Don’t Spread Fake News: Spreading fake news and rumors are not acceptable. Please don’t fall into prey of rumors. If you have a message in your social media account, verify the news, numbers, everything regarding the news and if you find the news authentic then only share it with others. Just don’t share the news as a good morning or good night messages.
4. Faith in God: One thing that is always and still the need of time is to have trust in God. I am a believer in superpower, the God. So, I think, we should believe in Him, have faith in Him, everything will be alright sooner or later.
5. Build Immunity: As all of us know, more immune we are, more we remain healthy. We all are also aware of the different fruits and vegetables that boost our immune system and help us fight against infectious diseases. So, the need of time is to eat more fruits and vegetables and to stay healthy.
If the pandemic situation worsens in coming days, we might have to live with minimal supplies and at that time we might not be able to get the produce supplies. At that condition, this will be a tough task.
Conditions are getting worse in many countries. We need more prayers for them who are suffering from COVID-19. I pray speedy recovery of the infected people and for those who are not infected, to stay safe by taking all precautionary measures.
Thank you for stopping by and reading 📖🙏🙏.