Hello Readers, recently I thought of being organized. It doesn’t mean I am not organized but I thought I need to work on it. Thus, I thought of listing the important things to be organized.
While listing to-do-list, I kept in mind not to procrastinate. Sometimes we think we can do more but when it comes to reality, we realize that only half of the work listed in the to-do list was completed.
So for this month, I have five things to do that are only related to my blogpost and my hobbies that I have developed recently. Things to do in March 2020 are:
1. Writing Posts for My Blog: This is indeed the most important thing of all. I think of writing blogs on weekdays Monday through Friday. Thus, I thought of writing at least 20 posts in a month. I don’t know whether it is too much of writing or too little. What do you think about it? Shall I write more or less?
2. Reading Books: This is also important for me. Reading books give idea about writing new posts and also new thoughts come in mind. Reading books also help in building vocabulary and improving language. I think, everyone should read something new for at least 20 minutes a day. What do you think about reading? Please comment in the comment section below.
3. Completing an Online Course: Last year, I started few online courses to enhance my knowledge in English language Writing and in Clinical Trials. Last month, I completed one online course and dedicatedly working on my second online course. I hope to complete it this month or in the coming month.
4. Doodling: Doodling is a fun and a way to be more creative. If I get time from other work I will try to doodle at least 5 pages in a month. This is my target.
5. Coloring: Coloring adult coloring pages is a way to kept myself happy. I love coloring using color pencils and gel pens. 5 pages in a month will be enough so looking forward to it.
What do you think about my targets. Are they achievable? Have you also planned thins month? Please share your thoughts with me. It will be highly appreciated. Thank you 🙏 for reading.