Hello My Dear Readers,
I am so happy and overwhelmed to share with you all that I have been nominated for the “Sunshine Blogger Award“. When I first made this blog and followed some bloggers at WordPress I came across this “Sunshine Blogger Award”. At that time I wasn’t sure whether anyone will nominate me for this award or not and if some one did, when will that happen. But today, I am so glad to tell you all that VJ. SADHAK a friend of mine at WordPress and a motivational poetry writer has nominated me for this award so soon. I can’t express my feelings in words. Thank you VJ, thank you so much.
VJ writes poetry in Hindi and I feel connected with his poems. His thoughts are touching and you will feel the connection. He is attached to his spiritual roots and values. Since I have got to know about him as a blogger, I read each and every post of his and do comment. I am thankful to him, that he has given me the opportunity to answer few questions of his and to nominate other new fellow bloggers for this award.
My Answers to the Questions:
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
Since my childhood I was fascinated to see the birds especially the sparrows. I found them to be free and independent. Birds can fly high up in the sky. They have a small life but they live freely. SO, I always wanted to be a free bird flying high up in the sky.
2. What was the first ever creative effort that you remember really being proud of?
Whatever I write, I try to put all my efforts to make that writing a creative and interesting one. The first ever creative effort that I remember lately was making a cardboard house for my elder son. I had to put a lot of efforts and time to make that house.
3. If you could choose between true happiness, or a greater creative skills, what would you pick?
Undoubtedly I will choose true happiness. Nothing can be better that happiness. I believe that if we are happy inside out, we can make this world a beautiful place to live. So, if I am happy I might have a great creative skill naturally.
4. Does politics have a place in the arts?
Politics is every where. It is seen in the schools, universities, work places and not only in the making of a government. We always watch cartoons made on political leaders and on government policies and also in criticizing others. So definitely, politics does exist in the arts.
5. What gets you out of bed in the morning?
Being mother of two toddlers, sending them to school at time is what makes me out of bed in the morning.
6. Where and how do you do most of your writing?
Most of my writings are done directly on my laptop or ipad. For some posts that are related to science, it takes time for me to write. The posts that are just my thoughts are easier to write I think.
7. What famous work do you wish you had created?
Till now, I don’t think I have created anything that is famous. I wish I would have created some technique to make everyone happy.
8. Is there anyone in the world that you actually hate?
No, I don’t hate anyone.
9. Where is the furthest you have been from home?
I am an Indian residing in the USA, so this is the furthest that I am living from my home.
10. Would you prefer to wake up early, or stay up late?
Frankly speaking, I am a late night person. When I was a student, I used to do late night studies as it was very hard for me to wake up early in the morning. But these days, I have to wake up early in the morning due to my kids. I still prefer staying up late at night.
11. If you could give a new writer who was setting up a blog one piece of advice, what would it be?
I would advice him to be true to his heart and believe in his writing. That’s it.
The rules for Nomination are:
- Thank blogger(s) who nominated you for a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Ping Back to me https://penofhearts.com/.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate up to 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
- Kani Creates from https://kanicreates.home.blog/
- iPreciously from https://preciouslyxoxoblog.wordpress.com/
- Shaheera Samim from https://hiddenhappinessdotblog.wordpress.com/
- Dora from https://amazinggrace8life.wordpress.com/
- Keabetswe Sithole from https://ifitsnothappyitsnotover.wordpress.com/
- Happiness Classroom from https://learnography.wordpress.com/
- Eleanor Segall from https://beurownlight.com/
- Shruti Dubey from https://theinterestingreads.wordpress.com/
- Sandhya from https://indfused.com/
- Prashanti Alluri from https://happinessinn.blog/
- PoojaG from https://lifesfinewhine.com/
- Farahpinklady from https://farahpinklady.com/
- Ameet Kothari from https://ameetkothari.wordpress.com/
- Arun Arpan from https://albeladarpan.blog/
The people I chose today are great writers and have amazing content on their blog. I am sending some Sunshine to these deserving bloggers and seriously they are much more deserving than me for the Sunshine. There is no compulsion for the nominees to participate; you are free to drop out, if you want.
Questions for the Nominees:
- How you describe yourself in one word?
- Are you good at trying new things? When was the last time you tried something new?
- What inspired you to be a blogger or a writer?
- Which is your favorite flower and why?
- What one thing you learned from your parents?
- What makes you smile?
- Who is your inspiration and why?
- What is your happiest childhood memory?
- How humans are different from other animals?
- Where do you see yourself as a blogger in coming 5 years?
- What is your favorite inspirational quote?
I hope my nominations would enjoy answering the questions. As stated earlier, its not compulsory to participate in this award. So, don’t take stress.
I answered the questions wholeheartedly. I hope you enjoyed this post. Thank you for stopping by and reading. May Love and Peace Prevail.